Thursday, January 21, 2010

-

Life is great right now, with juniors idolising me and being with mummy almost everyday, just like before i graduated. I wished this could continue, but it's impossible. The results for JAE will be out on the 27 January, which will determine which junior college I'll be in. Hope I won't get too stress up in junior college. I have to work extra hard for my future degree.

Everyone said it's a pity that i don't continue to pursue Art. But in my point of view i think that Art is considered so a hobby, not to earn a living. It's hard to earn a living unless you are quite famous in the industry. Hmm.. I think i better don't risk it(: But maybe in the later part of my life, i will be back again:D
I will be going to the Egyptian exhibition with Mummy tomorrow, if everything goes smoothly. I just pray hard that didi gets well soon, and we'll be on our way to the National Museum Of Singapore to view the exhibition. From what I've heard, it's better than the one exhibited in London. It's bigger and better. Hope my luck isn't running out:D

I'm about to vomit when i taught some of the students. Some just don't get it, but Mummy claims that my method is quite tough to learn. But it's fine when i learned it, and furthermore, I'd learnt it from books, which is harder to understand with one whole lump of words and a few pictures to refer. A few asked me, what makes me learn the colour pencils skills in a short time? Hahaha. They thought I'm a experienced artist, but the truth is, it's not. I just started about 1 and a half year ago. And mastered that skills in the span of four months. I didn't have much artworks, due to the time needed to prepare my O' level last year. Speaking about O' level, i have forgotten to take pictures of my preparation work for Art paper 1. I have to be apart with it since the school wants to keep it. They are going to keep it for two years, which means i can only have it when i finished my A' levels. *Sighs. And now, my coursework is getting rotten, due to the fact that, my teachers show it to others as a reference for their students. So, it is spoiling steadily everyday. I believe, by the time i came back, it will be worse. I better don't think about it-.- Just hope that Mummy will protect it from Mr Saiful, because he takes it too, as if I'm one of his elites students-.-
Mummy had posted about me in the art blog. She's boosting about me getting five distinctions again. Nowadays, she uses that to argue with me. For example, 'Fine, i know you got five distinctions lor, which is better than me. You win lor. Five distinctions!'
The reality is like this: You did well in studies, the teacher will treat you like a gem, some of your peers will treat you like shit, because they are full of jealously and hatred. (Maybe more to hatred.) This is happening to me. It's too obvious. Even Mummy can see it.
And this is the fat garfield cat that I'm talking about in my previous post. Isn't it cute? :D

SiNgLE J @ 8:12 PM l 0Comment