Tuesday, January 26, 2010

-

Time flies, tomorrow is the results day!
Wow, that means I'm gonna be apart from mummy again:( Mummy always claims that I'm missing her, but i still don't want to admit that I miss her. Hahaha. Okay, i miss Mummy:P

Went with Mummy during last Friday, the Egyptian exhibition is a scam. We saw about 7 statues that are bigger than a human, some tomb extracts, five mummy coffins, one real mummy and some super small statues. that's all. When we finished viewing the whole exhibition, we were like, WHAT? That's all? Wow, and from what I've heard, it's bigger than the exhibition hosted in London. Wow, then how big is the exhibition in London? As big as my room? Hmm.. I don't know.

Although the exhibition was disappointing, but I had a good time out with my evil Mummy:D hahaha. She became my tour guide of the day, as i don't go to town much unless it's for work [when I'm still working at More Than Words] We talked about weird people, as she has a lot of weird friends and I will always encounter some REALLY weird people on street. For example, that day, we saw one late 50s woman riding a bicycle and shout vulgarities to two young men, she seemed very angry. We thought it was normal, maybe it's the two young men offended her accidentally. However, she rode her bicycle towards a young couple and started shouting them about what are the requirements to have a baby-.- That's really weird. And i just mentioned about it to Mummy minutes before she appeared. What a coincidence-.- Anyway, Thanks, Mummy!
I enjoyed the day out with you:D Even though we met some weird people and suffered under the sun-.-

SiNgLE J @ 6:13 PM l 0Comment