Wednesday, March 24, 2010

-

TIRED:(
-.- Sians...............................
I'm starting to hate economics-.- because i don't quite know how to write an essay._.
Nvm. Lucky I've my assessment book;D
Hehe.

Yay. Damai invited me back to school for it's annual Speech Day. Yay:D That's why i targeted to get 5 distinctions, that is to... Get a prize on Speech Day(: I've had enough of sitting in the hall of Damai and watching the students taking the prizes happily one by one and had their names on the Speech Day booklet. I WANNA HAVE MINE TOO. Actually, some one's words inspires me: ' She got the top result in Art, aren't you abit disappointed? She's not a real Art student in the first place. She took it as an additional subject.'
Well, that sort of inspires me to work hard to receive a least a prize on Speech day. I can't aim to get the top Art results, because i was in Sec 3 when someone told me that. So, The top students of Sec four depends on O' level results and they only give prizes to 5 distinctions and above. So, after all the hard work, i managed to get A1 for Art [it's the same grade as that top student in Art] At least, I didn't get angry and walk off upon that person saying that few sentences. And I worked hard for it. I'm going to do that again in the Junior College years.
Nothing is impossible, i can get A2 for humanities even though i used to get D7 for it. Haha. i think i can counsel my juniors already:P

SiNgLE J @ 8:06 PM l 0Comment