Friday, April 30, 2010

-

Hello!
I think it's quite long since i've properly blogged. Well, since there's a lot of time to spend during this weekend, i shall spend abit of time updating my life(:

Hmm.. Where shall i start first?

Okay, let's start with my favourites first.

Photography
Well, I have learnt quite a number of tips and tricks through internet and my dslr manual. But not much from infocomm club. *Opps. Hahaha. it's the truth. Every infocomm session, XinCi, Aifaa and I will rot together. And the instructor's advices, will go in from our left ears, and out fron our right ear. Actually, sometimes we do listen to them(:
Hmm... But these few days i didnt manage to take good pictures. Partly is because of the stupid PI. And partly is because... I'm just being lazy:P Hahahah. Well, can't be helped. Sometimes, when i have the urge to go out and take pictures, it rained-.- Maybe the weather doesn't like me that much-.-

Next. Art.
Hmm.. i've been quite relax on Art. But anyway, I'm doing children book illustration again(: I have already thought of the story and the scenes. Everything seems going quite smoothly(:

School,
My classmates are very funny. But our teacher is always being angry with us. *sighs. Are we that bad? -.-
Then CA results, i got As and Bs for almost all of the subject except GP, which is a U?! -.- I'm very upset with the stupid U on my result slip. SIANS. Nevermind. I SHALL BUCK UP FOR MY GP! If i passed my GP, my university score would be... above 70! Which means.. i can go university. IF THIS IS THE A-LEVEL. But, of course, A-level is not that easy(: However, i can still manage it(: Who says combined science students can't do well for H2 Chem? Well, I GOT AN A FOR IT, OKAY! >;( Stupid. Lucky, our chemistry changed to a good teacher. He will make sure that we understand that topic fully, before he move on. He's better than the previous one.

Yay! i finally have a class outing on Monday!
MY DEAR 10S14, LET'S GO FLY KITE AT MARINA BARRAGE, OKAY? Hahaha. LET'S TAKE ALOT AND ALOT OF PICTURES AND A CLASS PHOTO! ;D

SiNgLE J @ 3:18 PM l 0Comment