Sunday, May 30, 2010

-

Hello.
Currently, I'm like a 'no-life' teenager, staying at home and stoning at the laptop screen, playing neopets. Yes, you didn't see wrongly, NEOPETS. Hahahaha. It seems like ages since i play neopets, i thought that i shall log in and earn some neopoints:D Yeah, i got nothing better to do.
Dora is at home, trying her best to finish her homeworks. Whereas me, a JC student, is slacking away at home. Supposedly, JC life should be hectic, bgut it doesn't occur to me, even though i have coursework to do-coursework is like another project work, but it doesn't require group work[Thank goodness] Hmm.. My workload is being spread to the whole of the June holidays. So... Not much of a holiday, actually. Anyway, these three days is a finall relaxed week. I've done my Chemistry tutorial happily-yeah, happily. Weird right? Maybe i just feel happy that I can do the questions:D Actually, the questions in the tutorials are found inside my assessment book:D that's why i know how to do:P

SiNgLE J @ 3:46 PM l 0Comment