Sunday, May 30, 2010

-

Things To Do:
1. Do Economics case study. Due on Tuesday.
2. Paint something using gouache.
3. Develop my animals into illustration form.
4. Do Maths.
5. Study.... For SA.

....
There's alot more, but, i chose to not face the truth first. Let me enjoy my peace in the house:D Even though the weather is a bit hot, and the wind from the fan doesn't seems to like me-i can only feel a bit of wind-.- i love typing on laptops:D The keys are so flat, so nice to type. Sometimes your finger might "trip" over the keys when using a keyboard of a desktop. hahahahaha. IM BORED BORED BORED. But I'm just lazy to do the things that im supposed to do-.- HAHAHAH. Even Art. People can get lazy sometimes, or.. Got bored with the stuffs that we are doing everyday. This is called: NO-LIFE.

Anyway, i wanna fly kite:( I kept pestering mummy to go with dora and me for kite flying:D But she's ALWAYS NOT FREE :( SAD. I also want to go to science centre for the pixar exhibition. This exhibition is a MUST-SEE for me. It's ART! And it's PIXAR! ALL MY FAVOURITE MOVIES such as UP, Monsters VS Aliens, Toy story, monsters' inc, and many many more. The more i think of it, the more i want to go:(
Mummy, galgal want to go to the pixar exhibition:(

Lalalalalala. I'm bored, bored. Hmm.. SA is coming, Argh. Hate the feeling of exam. There's so many stuffs that need to get worried. The number one of the list: MATHS.
I seriously have no idea what that teacher is talking about. To me, he speaks alien language all the time during maths lessons. SIANS.

Second. Economics. Well, In total, we had changed four teachers in a row. Wow. that's alot, in two terms. The first teacher came to replace our original teacher as she's gone to give birth. Then she came back and taught us just for one pathetic lesson. Then next, the gay teacher, came to our school as a trainee.

SiNgLE J @ 4:56 PM l 0Comment