Wednesday, November 24, 2010

-

Heh, im very bored. No la, im just lazy to study. Lazy again? Yes. Again. Anyway, i was thinking about the bitches that i've met. Well, there's quite a number of bitches that appeared in my life. I told mummy about some of the bitches, she said i'm damn suay, kept meeing these kind of people. Let's start with the first one, bitch no. 1.

Bitch no. 1 is the first bitch that i could remember. I met her when i was in primary 3? Yup. Actually, she's not really that bitch luh. She's just annoying. Okay, there's one day, i remembered i was in the hall, for assembly, i think. Bitch no. 1 was sitting in front of me. She kept turning and lookig at me. Then i thought, wah, she wanna mak friends with me ar? Heh, i'm famous. -a child mindset, okay!) Then she whispered to her

SiNgLE J @ 10:34 PM l 0Comment