Sunday, November 21, 2010

-Laziness Kills

Hello people, i've just changed my blogskin. Hahahaha. Cute right? :D
Hehehe.

Anyway, I've got a lot of stuffs that i need to do-.- I'm abit lazy to do._. Hahahaha. Hmm.. I shall list it down.



To do lst[Mummy's favourite things to do to her students]:
  1. Study chemistry;
    i've been failing my chemistry since... term 2? So, basically, i need to study almost everything-.-
  2. Study General Paper;
    My english sucks like shit, since.. [ don't know when was it-.- Whatever.]
  3. Do Art
    I've got a lot to do for Art, so.. I must finish it FAST.
  4. Study economics
    Now they are teaching Macroeconomics, I don't understand anything-.- Okay, it's my fault, i didn't really listen to the lecturer-.- And.. i didn't really do well for promos._.

Hmmm... that's.. A LOT. HAHAHA. I think i should go and write a note on my table that says: DON'T BE LAZY. Not only on my table, i should write it in my planner, phone, EVERYWHERE. until it goes into my head. HAHAHAH.

Anyway, yesterday i went out with laoma, she kept saying she want a smmmaaallll tigger so that she can bring to school. Sorry, laoma, no money to buy for you. HEH. But i can give you your lubby as your birthday present:P

We went to National Library, looked for books for laoma's project, while i played with her ipod touch, trying to beat the high score but can't>:( Then.. after that, we got hungry, so.. we went to Simei for cheese bake rice:D It's been a long time since i went there. like half a year? I've stopped going after eating watery/ super dry cheese baked rice/ pasta:P

Roar. There's school tomorrow, and... i think i shall clean the artroom tomorrow by myself. Since i can't contact the other art student as the online tpjc's website has crashed-.- D: I wonder how am i gonna clean that part of the ultra messy artroom-___- At least, i dont have to clean it with my 'bestfriend', since she's overseas now:DDD HAHAHAHA. IM SO HAPPY:D

This 'bestfriend', SHE SUCKS. HAHAHA. She always say words that are indirectly praising her and also, indirectly 'slashing' you at the back. One example would be:

One day, during Art lesson, she kept looking at me. After the lesson, my friend asked if i want to wait for 'bestfriend' or not. I wanted to go, but just when i move my leg, 'bestfriend' came out of the room. she quickly walked besides me. I was going to find Xinci, so i started walking to her classroom. 'bestfriend' followed too. While walking, she said to me: 'huishan, i've something to tell you, it might harm you but it will help you.' Suddenly, leaned closer to me and said softly: " you looked fatter." WHAT LAO. ASS HOLE. Then after that, she must have seen my face had changed, she quickly added: "Huishan, you will be the first one to finish coursework right?" I ignored her and went to find xinci-.-

Wah, it's like, a moment, she's criticising me, then another, she's praising me. -.- Knowing that it will make me angry, might as well don't say la.


SiNgLE J @ 4:08 PM l 0Comment