Saturday, December 11, 2010

-Busy

I went to collect my prize today:D Oh, in case you didn't know, i won an merit place from an anti-drug art competition. Oh, i totally anyhow do for that. Haha. I was busy with promos and pw at that point of time-_- so, i did last min work:P hahahaha. Oh ya, the prize is a $50 voucher. At first, i didn't know what voucher it is, i thought it's popular voucher, in the end.. It's not. It's capitaland voucher. It's good in a way that i have a wide variety of shops to choose from. But... I have to spend that whole $50 voucher at that shop-_- what lao. The things that i want to buy are not in the same shop._. For sure. I want to buy a nice nice ear piece & a planner. Popular don't have nice nice planner-_- I don't like their planner leh. Not cute one._. So, back to prize giving, i reached there... At 10? I thought i was late-the person told me reach before 10. Then i realised i was way too early-_- Hahahaha. I saw the winning works, chey, okay la nice lah, but if i didn't do it last minute, my art work surely got the first prize tag. Hahaha.

*Yawns. I'm studying! These few days i'm studying, okay? Even though yesterday's study plans with aifaa totally failed, but i did study effectively and efficiently today:P hehheh. I finally finished studying hydroxy compounds, up next is doing drill questions, that the homework:P
Okay. I wanna sleep already:D GOODNIGHT!

SiNgLE J @ 11:41 PM l 0Comment