Sunday, December 5, 2010

-

Heehee. Yesterday i wnt to johor for shopping:D
Journey was long, due to jam, indian cut my queue, no cabs._.
So... Talk about that indian guy first. We were queuing at the customs, then he was behind us(me and my mum.) as we got closer, he moved forward, and stand in of me but out of the queue. Finally, im next. But he stood beside me, so it's as if we eere the next one. Then, he kept moving forward. There's a yellow line right? He kept moving bit by bit and eventually crossing that yellow line. The person in front havent even leave yet. I was angry, of course. I waited for like half an hour leh. Then he cut queue, not for only himself, but for another 2 persons. Wah, in his hand, he's holding three passports. Asshole. So, he moved in front of e, i moved in front of him. When the person before us left, we already put our passports on the officer's desk. In the the officer took mine first:P I WON. I can't stand people cutting queue sia. It's as if it's a right thing to do. Lol. Cant you just queue up?! Okay, at first, i thought that that indian is in a rush, he kept looking at his watch. But then, i don't care whether you are in the rush. In the end. He's not in a rush la. I saw him buying kfc after clearing the customs-_- My mum was like, go cut his queue lah. My sister's friend said, go and make him fall down lah. I wanted to. Hahah. I kept putting my foot inside his trolley bag. Hahaha.

SiNgLE J @ 9:58 PM l 0Comment